Friday, July 20, 2007

Word from Denver

Well, Kathy was finally able to get the ppl in Denver to give her a fairly straight answer... not a good answer, but at least now we know. Bleh!
However, it looks like instead of Denver, we will be moving to Rochester NY.
Neither one of us know a thing about Rochester, so I guess I get to do serious research every time I sit down for a minute between mad packing of boxes.
Of course, Rochester means cold... which means more knitting!
thicker socks, and actual sweaters to wear woohoo!

More later
:)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Ahhh, this explains it...I'm glad to hear you finally have gotten an answer. It actually isn't the cold, snowy winter that will get to you, being from Texas...it will be the cold rainy period before and the grey, lifeless period afterwards...it will feel like Dementors have decended upon your part of the world for a while.
On that happy note I will let you return to your packing.