Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And we wait.........

Well, no calls yesterday, nor did any packages arrive. It's beginning to look like today will be the same. I am treating it all as an extra packing day. Except packing isn't as easy as it ought to be... ( OK... when as the last time YOU used the words easy and packing in the same thought?) If we were going from our house here to a new house there, I could have already finished most of the packing by now. But we are going to an apt, or townhouse and I have no idea how much room we will have or how long we'll be there.
How do you pack your home to go to multiple places?

What I am doing now is simply packing up anything we are not using and marking it for the storage unit.
And for every box I pack, I allow myself to knit one row on Kathy's shawl. Or maybe two....
Still Waiting........

No comments: