Thursday, August 2, 2007

States Meme

Ok, the goal here is to BOLD the states you have been to, underline the states you have lived in, and italicize the state you are in now....
But... I seem to really suck at this so I am going to try colors instead
Red where I have visited
Blue where I have lived
Green where I live now

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /


A little more colorful than I expected :)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Kewl idea!! I posted one on my page too, mine isn't quite so colorful though.